Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Confusion

YOU told me last night that I am not open about my feelings for YOU. Of course I am open about my feelings. I realize and accept the fact that I love YOU. It's a scary, wondrous, amazing thing. Even when we are fighting, I look forward to hearing your voice everyday. I sometimes feel as though my day hasn't started because I haven't talked to YOU. My night doesn't end unless I have heard YOU tell me "I'm at home Boo." Sometimes, I hear a longing in your voice, wishing YOU weren't at home so soon. Maybe I wish it were longing that I heard. Now YOU tell me that there was time when YOU did replacements and what ifs? The thought of them scared YOU, so you tried to disconnect emotionally from me. Do YOU want me gone and just want me to do the dirty work? YOU have decide what your feelings are for me and what to do with them. Do YOU want to remove the sex from our relationship? Is the lovemaking we share so intense that it brings about uncomfortable feelings for YOU? Does she not make you feel the way I do when we are next each other? I can't help the way I respond to YOU when YOU touch me. Every kiss, stroke, lick, whisper, and moan has a transcendental quality that takes me to a place beyond any place. I need that from YOU. Why won't YOU give it to me?

No comments: