Monday, May 21, 2007

Betrayal

How do I tell YOU I slept with him? How do I say to YOU that place his dick in my mouth and gave him the best fucking blow job I could? I initiated the kiss between the two of us. He was merely trying to say hello. We hadn't been together since I have been with YOU. I licked his body like my very survival depended on each moan and groan he offered to me. I knew I was doing a good ass job. He couldn't hold his head up to look down at the job I was doing. Not very many women offer the opportunity to look. I thrive on it. It feeds me, gives me the edge to go on. His dick became my IV, giving me the fluids I needed to sustain life. When he entered me, I felt my flesh burn from the tear of my skin. I was on top of him so I could control the movement. He allowed me to do that. He just grabbed me and allowed, if only for a little while, the control of rhythm to be mine. Do I tell YOU how good it felt to have him inside of me? Do I tell YOU how with each stroke, my pussy was screaming from pleasure and begging for release at the same time? Do I tell YOU his hands sought mine, so that he could touch me and make me aware of the passion he was putting forth to me. I missed him and even though I didn't have to tell him (my pussy was doing plenty of talking for me), I told him anyway. He told me the same. With each stroke, his dick hardened and he gave me the kind of sex that only could only get from a nigger who enjoys what the fuck he is doing. We was enjoying me and I was enjoying him. Hours passed and we did not give pause. Ascending and descending, mountains and valleys of pleasure and pain rolling over each other until the two became one in the same. How do I tell YOU this? How do I tell YOU I thought of YOU the entire time?

No comments: