Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Anger

How in the FUCK are YOU going to make demands of me? All I wanted YOU to do was show up. YOU didn't. Now, YOU say YOU are sorry. I feel so incredibly stupid. I know I love YOU. I know YOU don't love me. I can deal with that. What pisses me off is the fact that I actually thought YOU gave a damn. YOU don't give a damn and that is the part that is so infuriating. I want to hear sincerity in your voice. I know YOU are placating me. I can't escape. Right now at this very moment, I yearn for YOU to touch me like YOU touched me before. I want to feel YOU inside of me, while clinging to the hope that it isn't as good as I remembered. I tell myself that after that final taste of YOU, I'll be satisfied and I can walk away from YOU, and I won't look back. I keep looking at my cell, hoping YOU will call, just to hear your voice so that my pain starts fresh. I don't want to talk to YOU, I need to talk to YOU. It's 1:30. YOU haven't called me back. Why do I keep looking at my cell?

No comments: