Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pain

I haven't talked to you in days. I'm missing the sound of your voice. I'm hurting at the thought of not being able to talk to you again. Are you missing me as much as I miss you? Does the mere idea of not hearing my voice weaken you? Tears are threatening to fall from my eyes at any minute. I try my best to keep them in, fearful that once they start I will have no way of stopping them. How do I go on doing me without you being a part of it? How do I look at anythiing the same when I won't be able to view it through your eyes? I don't know how I'll even be able to breath knowing I can't pick up the phone and call you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I don't miss anything or anyone and I miss you. What hurts the most is I don't know if you're missing me.

No comments: