Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sweet & Sour

I've mentioned before that I believe in living life as fully as you can. I also believe in being grateful for biggest and smallest things in life. Therefore I've decided to periodically list ten things I am grateful for (Sweet). Alternately, since I am evil (only 30%), I'll go ahead a list ten things that drive me nuts (Sour). Here's the kicker: things that are on my Sweet list may end up on my Sour list and vice versa (I love that phrase). Some things I list only I will know what they are. Since I write this blog to throw it out to the universe, if it comes back then I'll be glad to indulge. So, if you happen to stumble across this and are a little more curious, then hit me up for further explanation. So, here we go in no particular order:

Sweet

1) Being able to listen to music at work; music feeds me, so the ability to have it already me at all times is phenomenal. I've had jobs before that I couldn't so I know the difference
2) Soap; self-explanatory
3) K3 & L-Boog; Everybody needs the ones I have
4) Orgasms; please, don't even ask
5) Sugarbear; to know that a life that actually walks on this earth started in your womb is proof God exists
6)Mute button; when you want to be rude, but you don't want it known
7) Mommy; mine is the one everyone wishes they had
8) My degrees; they get me to places I wouldn't have access to otherwise
9) Viola & Black; the very definition
10) Lemon-head & V-Rone; They gave me an anthem

Sour

1) Small office; what good is an office when you still have to whisper for fear of being heard
2) Liver; what the hell?
3) Alarm clocks; nothing to start your morning like a jarring sound that scares the shit out of you
4) My boss; just on this particular day
5) Stilettos; for ruining the concept of "flat is sexy"
6) My degrees; they prohibit me from going places I want to go
7) Bad sex; this should be an oxymoron
8) Stupidity; there is just no excuse
9) Uniforms; how are you going to express your individuality
10) Insecurity; it just brings about a myriad of other bad things

JustThrowingItOutToTheUniverse

No comments: