Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sweet & Sour II

Sweet

1) Tuna fish with blue cheese on spinach leaves with a drizzle of olive oil dressing
2) Pants that actually disguise my tootsie roll (that indeliable roll of fat that goes from one side of your waist to the other and sits on the top of your pants, uhh!)
3) Accessories
4) Craft day at my son's school
5) Talk Radio (it's my new thing I've discovered in the past few weeks)
6) Vanilla Candles
7) Breaks between semesters when there are only a few students on campus
8) www.akatrinawalk.com
9) Sugarbear's love of learning
10) cell phones

Sour

1) My tootsie roll
2) Getting up at 5:30 to start my day, I am definitely a nocturnal creature
3) Stilettos as the sexy shoes; why not ballet flats?
4) Expense reports
5) Strengthing nails after years of acrylics
6) The fact that he married her
7) Indecisiveness: mine and others'
8) Savage Nation
9) The end of Grey's Anatomy for the season
10) Packus Ratious: My inability to throw things away

No comments: